Field Marketing Associate
As the SoHo Experiential Field Marketing Associate (FMA), you’ll support all aspects of activity in West Region and report to the Field Marketing Director. The FMA in this role must be comfortable working autonomously and on many projects at once. You will be empowered to develop client relationships, support market managers and must have a desire to travel performing quality control evaluation.
What You’ll Do
- Supports the FMD in the day-to-day management of the West Regions activity
- Ensure that SoHo’s objectives clearly align with clients objectives. Be the conduit for anticipating needs before they ask and exceeding expectations
- Regular meetings with clients to develop and maintain relationships. Bring unique voice and help to review existing ways of working, making recommendations to always improve systems.
- Helps develop a team of top-quality market managers to best represent client’s needs. Provides on going guidance, direction and support to evaluate team performance on a regular basis.
- Manage payroll process, expenses, reviewing and improve reporting systems
- Monitor and track results to ensure key deliverables are showcased
- Manage and coordinate marketing materials/POS audits/online reporting
- Help to channel insightful market research from field staff to market managers and through Client Service to the client
- Work closely with NYC based Client Service and Production teams. Collaborate with Field Marketing counterparts and Company Operations to identify needs, push back with logic when needed, and respond with deliverables when required.
- Represent SoHo’s value to the client and uncover additional opportunities
- Put your producers hat on and anticipating what is coming around the corner by providing logistics summary and needs for all events
- Employ Quality Control Experience visits, 10% travel annually (minimum) to evaluate best practices and local market activations for the ultimate excellence in execution
- Participate and contribute during weekly team calls
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years field marketing experience required
- Wine & Spirits experience required
- Google Drive & Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Super star status thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to multi-task like a pro. Can own projects autonomously and take pride in the work you create and share.
- Strong problem solving, time management, ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Brainstorm/find solutions like a pro and maintain a positive approach when challenges arise
What We Offer:
- Work from home opportunity, home office must be located in Southern California
- Contribution to a solid medical, vision, and dental insurance
- A 401K program so you can do cool stuff when you are old
- A generous PTO policy. We believe in working hard, and smart and enjoying life to the fullest.
- A group of people who value each other as much as we do the work we create
- Mentorship from team members who truly care, to work with management who values growth and opportunity.