SoHo Experiential is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, full-time Staff Accountant/Analyst to assist in managing the financials of the agency. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience as a junior/staff accountant or financial analyst eager to learn the business from the ground up. You should be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as you will have exposure to all departments within the agency as well as with our clients and vendors. This position reports to the Vice President, Finance. If you love numbers, but don’t like being one, this could be the right fit for you!
The Staff Accountant/Analyst will assist with all finance and accounting duties such as:
- bank reconciliations
- client billing management
- financial reporting
- cash management
- month-end close
- budgeting, forecasting, planning, and analysis
- Accounting or Finance degree with strong academic record. CPA preferred.
- At least 3 years experience (Big 4 experience a plus)
- Proficient in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise and Microsoft Office, Nexonia is a plus.
- A self-starter, hard-working, outgoing, energetic, gregarious personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- A healthy sense of humor
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Staff Accountant in the subject line.